Wir lernen deutsch / Almanca

I didn't know that you are an univercity student. I thougt you had already your bachelor. For me it is harder. I don't know that i can do it or not with my baby

I didn't know that you are an univercity student. I thougt you had already your bachelor. For me it is harder. I don't know that i can do it or not with my baby
yes I know that you dont know what I do :) I am still student but these university and depertmant are the second in my life and I love them so much :) I guess this is the biggest goal in whole life :)
any way,you have a baby?I dont know that too
I think we dont know well weach other huh?

wow you will have two diplom.
Yes I have a Baby. She will be 1 year old. She have just learned to stand. I run and i follow her all the day. In the same time i write here

wow you will have two diplom.
Yes I have a Baby. She will be 1 year old. She have just learned to stand. I run and i follow her all the day. In the same time i write here
ooow it is so diffucult time for you :)
I wanna have a baby :) if I get married,in fact that I will give birth as soon as possible

TopraKahveBob yesterday I found a website for learning foreing languages and doing practice all of them..I liked it,it is easy to use..I guess you should use it for your language

this is memrise.com

ooow it is so diffucult time for you :)
I wanna have a baby :) if I get married,in fact that I will give birth as soon as possible

Yeah it is difficult but that is the best Feel that i have ever had ( bunu anladin insallah) neyse ingilizce topik ac gelicem. Almanca icin takip edenlere belki böyle zor oluyordur

hier spricht keiner mehr Deutsch Nayiiir nolamaaaz hahaha

Yo hablo espanol, pero hepsini unuttum yine 4 sene ders görüp, unutmayi basardim, Ich bin Stolz auf mich

Not: mesaja bakin 3 dil karisti, durun birde ingilizce ekleyim, 4 olsun
Hello Ladies-Club

ispanyolca mı?

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için onları kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…