Yüz şekline göre gölgelendirme ve kontür

ya ben de böyle makyaj yapmak istiyorum çok doğal duruyo
sırf bunun için makyaj kursuna gidicem
okypete lütfen bu konuda biraz daha foto-video paylaş

saçrengi moeline ve yüz şekline göre kontur

Oval face shape

Marc explains that the oval face shape "is like the hourglass figure" – it's seen as desirable because it's very versatile. Most of you will suit anything, but he recommends talking to your colourist about bespoke colouring to add depth, texture or shine which will all make your features pop.

Round face shape

Think about creating brightness at the top and adding depth to the end to create more of a point to your face. "Lighter tones of colour should be applied around the hairline" Marc says, while "darker or richer tones are applied to the hair underneath the ears and the lower ends of the hair around the face".

Oblong face shape

You want to create the illusion of cutting off the face to slim and shorten the shape. "Apply deeper tones to the roots along the parting, merging into delicate lighter pieces from above the ears to the ends of the hair", he says.

Square face shape

The trick is to soften hard lines. Marc explains how, "Multi-tonal layers of light and dark are applied to all corners of the face shape, around the jawline and around the temples".

Heart face shape

To create a more oval face shape you want "lighter pieces woven around the jawline and ears" – this softens the lower part of the face – and "fine light tones with depth at the roots", says Marc.

Whatever your face shape you also need to take into account your tone. "The wrong colour can make you look drawn and wishy-washy" Marc notes. As well as your hair colour, your skin and eye colours make up your depth and you should try to balance out your cool and warmth with colour.

In the Charles Worthington salons they will hold a 'colour fan' broken into cool and warm tones under your chin to see which shades make you look healthier. "If you put the right colour on someone they're in focus – if not, it's a bit blurry" Marc says. Try it with your clothes in front of the mirror.

Very generally speaking if you're cooler toned you'd suit chocolate browns, creamy blondes or orangey reds. If you have a warmer skin tone you'd better suit chestnut browns, honey blondes and coppery reds.

So whether you want to brighten your complexion or balance your bone structure, hair colour could be your secret weapon.

What does it really mean to highlight and contour your face with makeup? It means that you enhance and accentuate your bone structure so that you enhance your cheekbones and slim your nose and face. To put it into simple words – it`s all about enhancing your best features. Contouring means to the use the technique of using shading to enhance and define your facial features.
Here are some easy tips and tricks you should follow:

1. The first thing you should do is to know which shape your face has, because not all of the rules of highlighting and contouring are universal. Your face can be heart shaped, diamond shaped, oblong shape, rectangle shaped, oval shape, pear shape or round shape.

2. It is important to have the right makeup products. You need matte foundation in powder or cream and highlighter. Always remember to use foundation in one shade darker than your skin tone to get the natural look. The highlighter should be two shades lighter than your skin tone.

3. If you choose matte creams the best way to apply them is to do it with your fingers. Blend the cream with your fingers so that it blends seamlessly into your skin.

4. After you finish the contouring and highlighting, use blush on your cheeks to get the natural look.

Yes this makeup technique will make your best face features pop out. Celebrities and beauty bloggers love it and here are some great examples of how makeup highlight and contour can change your face…

Highlighting and contouring

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

2. Smashbox Step by Step Contour Kit

3. Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer Pencil

4. Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette

5. Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour

6. Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight

7. Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo

8. IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face

9. Benefit Cosmetics "10" Bronzing & Highlighting Face Powder

10. Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection Palette

Contour and Highlight Makeup Tutorial

GIF

"Can you teach us how to contour? Will it change our lives?" Leah asked not so long ago. "Yes," I said. And unlike Mayweather, I keep my word. Moving on. No matter how many unblended Kontour selfies Kim K. posts, I am unable to follow her and my contour skills remain abysmal, resulting in a chin-strap of bronzer along my jawline. While resident makeup mother Kurtis Dam-Mikkelsen, also known as Miss Fame, is an expert in extreme contouring—just check out his YouTube page—we don't wantwitness protection-level transformation; we just want a subtly more sculpted face.

Here, Dam-Mikkelsen does away with the gratuitous steps to give us the most minimal guide to contouring. Thanks to Miss Fame, a more angular face is now actually easy to achieve.

TYLER JOE

WE RECOMMEND
4 Easy Steps to Applying Fake Lashes Flawlessly
The Kit: Your existing foundation plus two stick foundations: one that's two shades deeper than your overall color, and one that's two shades lighter, says Dam-Mikkelsen, who loves Bobbi Brownbecause it's dense but blendable.

To prep: "Using fingertips or a Kabuki brush, apply foundation to even out skin," he says. Don't worry about varsity-level coverage. It's simply about creating a uniform base.

STEP 1: MAP YOUR FACE
With the darker of the two stick foundations, "Trace the temples. If you have a larger forehead, carry straight into the hairline to minimize it," Dam-Mikkelsen says. "To bring out your cheekbones, find the hollow part by placing your fingers on the sides of your face, and where you feel it dip underneath the bones, just above is where you place your pigment. With the nose, you can go a little bit narrower at the tip or you can carry it into the brow if you have a shorter nose to add length or width."

GIF

STEP 2: BLEND IT
"Take a damp beautyblender and tap over the area of the contour color, merging it into your base foundation. Tap in small circular motions using the bigger, rounded end of the beautyblender because it has more space. But for details like the sides of the nose, I flatten it and squeeze it into my hands."

GIF
TYLER JOE
STEP 3: GET LIT
Concentrate the lighter foundation stick underneath your eyes, Dam-Mikkelsen says. "If you want to go crazy you can do a little bit in the center of the forehead and on the chin, and the bridge of the nose. Blend any excess product with a damp beautyblender."

GIF
STEP 4: DUST IT
With a fluffy brush, dust the entire face with loose powder. "Translucent is best for securing a cream foundation," Dam-Mikkelsen says.

GIF
See? Very subtle. I sharpen some parts of my face with Miss Fame-level skills every day now, and it makes a difference. Even my therapist noticed! Try it and let me know how it goes.

TYLER JOE

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için onları kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…