Yüz şekline göre gölgelendirme ve kontür

Oky'm , sence benim yüz şeklim ne ?
Yıııvarlak mıııı ?

Bildiğin ay gibi yüzüm var ama biri bana kare demişti bir gün

peki bu gölgelendirme için alınacak olan makyaj ürünün adı ne oluyor
fondoten değil herhalde makyajla ilgili pek bir bilgim yok

gölgelendirme için yüz bazı,kryolan numara 4 yada 5 stick. tene göre.
ve bu bazın üstüne gölgelendirme için,
yanak burun ve çene bölgeleri için,numara 8 ve açık renk aydınlatma için ıvory.buda kryolan
i.d de de bulabilirsiniz...

Son düzenleme:

Apply Cream

1. Apply your creams to the skin with a flat foundation brush. I found an awesome brush at Target a few months back and it is the most amazing brush to use to apply the cream contour to the face. For an everyday contour follow the chart above and use the creams or creams like the BB sticks. {See previous post for products}

Spray
2. Spray the face with either Fix+ from Mac OR I like to use the NYX Dewy Finish spray. Spray it directly onto the skin after applying the contour to the skin. This is meant to give your cream a little slip and will help blend it perfectly.

Blend It…
3. Now it is time to blend. The following products are my favorite to use to blend in my contour cream.

Sigma F82
First is the Sigma F82 Round kabuki- in circular motions, lightly, blend the dark colors in circles into the skin, this will buff the color. After, buff in the highlight white cream into the darker colors, stay within where the areas are highlighted and contoured without meshing them all into one big blob.

Real Techniques
Second option is the Real Techniques Perfect Face Brush. This is a dupe for the Sigma F82 brush. I am a little obsessed with this brush, it buffs everything so beautifully and it is super affordable.​

Beauty Blender
Last, of course you can use a Beauty Blender to blend all your contour together. This is one of the best tools out there for getting the​
perfect face. I like to get my BB sponge damp and then squeeze it out. To blend your contour with the beauty blender, tap it onto the skin in a small wrist rolling motion away from the face. Blend the dark contour outwards into the hairline and then blend the light highlight by pressing the BB sponge in quick motions until it is completely blended.

Set / Powder
Set your face with a translucent powder. One of my favorites is MAC translucent powder. This finely milled powder is perfect for setting the creams and stripping the oil from the skin. I like to apply it with a powder puff {see here} and press it onto the skin instead of blending with a brush- which causes the creams to move. Blot the powder lightly all over, especially under the eyes!

Blush
NYX Dusty Rose
Next it is time to add a bit of blush to the cheeks! I like to use the back of a dry beauty blender {the round part} and press onto the cheekbones lightly. This will give a very natural look to the cheeks instead of a super heavy blush application! There are many ways to apply blush and this is just one of them!

Highlight
Lastly, it is time to highlight! Mac Whisper of Gilt is perfect for giving a healthy looking glow to the skin! I like to apply it to the cheekbones, under the brows, inner corners of eyes, center of nose, upper lip, chin, and collar bones! I just love glow so much! If you do not want to apply these to all those places, just apply them to the cheekbones!

I will do a lip/ eyeshadow/ brow tutorial for this look soon! Thanks again for the questions, they will all be answered soon!

Today I have a pictorial on one of my many contouring methods using the Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks! These bad boys work wonders when it comes to contouring. I know that many say their biggest concern with the contouring technique is that they do not know what products to use. These creamy sticks are quick and easy when drawing on the contouring chart, so don’t you worry anymore! To see more check out the tutorial below! I will be sharing the finished look tomorrow, so come back!

For this contour tutorial I used three different shades from the Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks. These creamy foundation are shaped perfectly for contouring. They come in a pen/stick form so you can easily draw the contour lines onto the skin. You do NOT need these products to achieve a contour, I prefer BB because they are high quality and blend perfectly. You can do this same technique with three different colors: a light, medium, and dark. We are creating shadows here, light and dark to create a hollow effect, follow the chart and you will get a beautiful contour.

Cream Contour tips…

• Creamy foundation sticks are the best, you can use liquid if its all you have. A fantastic DUPE for this BB stick is IMAN CosmeticsOR Sonia Kashuk.
  • Using three different tones of colors is the key to creating a more natural looking contour.
  • The best products for blending in cream contour are the Beauty Blender or a Kabuki brush.
  • To blend in your Contour you want to use round buffing motions to blend all three colors together.
  • I like to glam the eyes first and then apply the face, this is what I prefer!

This contour on Marikh is a normal contour to chisel out her already perfect cheekbones, jawline, nose and forehead. If you are wanting to alter the shape of your face, then you will need to go into a little more detail. Please comment below on what questions and concerns you have with contouring and what you would like me to explain to you!

Step by step…

1. First draw on the white “highlighting” areas to the face. These go: under the eyes to brighten, down the center of the nose to thin it out, under the cheekbone to make it pop more, on the chin, upper lip, and above the brows.
  2. Second, apply the medium brown shade across the forehead, under the cheekbones, down the sides of nose and across the tip, and along the jawline.
  3. Then, apply the darkest foundation stick in only the following areas: three dashes on forehead, under the cheekbones again, and under the chin.
  4. While your creams are still fresh on the skin, buff them in with a damp Beauty Blender. Remember to use small, quick, buffing movements and do not move your dark colors into the lighter colors. I like to buff in the contour and then buff out the highlighter for a more bright eye’d look.
  5. Once you are done with blending your contour in you can either go over the contour with translucent powder, pressed powder, airbrush for extra coverage, foundation for even more coverage or just spray the contour with a setting spray. There are so many different options!

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için onları kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…