Burun estetigi mağduru

Most of what happened to Furkan are victims. What I mean by the first operation is that if a person has a bony nose, he will be happy when the bone is gone. But I had such a small nose that now old uncle made it. It has thickened the nose. The tip of my nose is close to my mouth, I laugh, it becomes one with my cene. I never had such a nose, even in my family, there is no one with this disgusting nose. Now, he has not put a support on the tip of the nose for two years, the tip looks so white as if there is snot. When the bone under the tip of the nose smiles, the mule is loved to the left and right. If you see the cut marks, you will cry. We were sued. Several other people sued along with me, myself included. His lawyer threatens us, says either you will withdraw from the case or we will sue you because he has exposed us on social media. The moral person accepts his mistake and tries to correct it. I die every time I look in the mirror. Every time I curse him, may God give him desperate troubles. Because he took my money, my beauty and I can't breathe through both holes. Deleting negative comments everywhere. Anyway, if there is a problem, know that there is a doctor who will not stand behind him. Yet you know. However, I can recommend you mustafa eyes. Very successful in revision. If you leave without research, you will have a life that is difficult to recycle like me. know that there is a doctor who will not stand behind him. Yet you know. However, I can recommend you mustafa eyes. Very successful in revision. If you leave without research, you will have a life that is difficult to recycle like me. know that there is a doctor who will not stand behind him. Yet you know. However, I can recommend you mustafa eyes. Very successful in revision. If you leave without research, you will have a life that is difficult to recycle like me.
I felt for you but honestly don't go to another inexperienced surgeon for revision go to someone like Şaban Çelebi
he is much safer choice..revisions are his specialty and he is good with rib graft many surgeons have little skill to use rib

Konu yeniden gündeme gelince İnstagramın
ne kadar yalan dünya olduğunu bir kez daha anladım.Kocaman burunları incecik yaptığını gösteren adamın hastası burnumu büyük yaptı diyor 😣

X