Let's talk

Blue0Pink

Kullanıcı üyeliğini pasifleştirmiştir.
Üyelik İptali
Kayıtlı Üye
2 Nisan 2018
Hi guys,
I want to develop my English so I open this topic.
İf you know English good or bad or you want to learn English it doesn't matter just write here, please.
We can talk here what ever you want.

Selam gençeler :KK70:
İngilizceyi iyi bilenler bilmeyenler, öğrenmek isteyenler..
Koşun sizi burada bekliyor olacağım.

Ben her gün buraya write something in English. ( En sonunda olacağı buydu TR/EN :KK70: )

Son düzenleme:
What did you do for example?
Are you learning English in the school or course?
I learned English at the course but it was 3 years ago then I took a tefl diploma on the internet and started the work a school which teach English.
After that I married and walkout the job.
Then I started to forget English. I don't want it. Sometimes I speak with my husband but it isn't work to much... Because writing is different to Grammer..

OMG ! I hope I can explain myself well..

I learned English at the course but it was 3 years ago then I took a tefl diploma on the internet and started the work a school which teach English.
After that I married and walkout the job.
Then I started to forget English. I don't want it. Sometimes I speak with my husband but it isn't work to much... Because writing is different to Grammer..

OMG ! I hope I can explain myself well..
I think, talking on this topic with some people is a good way to learn English

Thank you
First of all, I ask you on/in/at/to....
Are you ready to explain this :KK70:
It is a very huge topic:p
but I can say you can use "in" mostly for years, months, centuries or cities, countries and neighborhoods
for example, I was born in 1980
but you can use "on" for weekdays like on "Monday, Sunday..." , for days of the months like "on 3rd of April" and streets,, vehicles etc...
and you can use "at" for different time periods of a day like at night, at noon, at 10.00 etc. or specific places like at home, at the corner...
I found these images from the web
80077c15e.jpg 6e63542da8184d4182923068a3b7044b.jpg

It is a very huge topic:p
but I can say you can use "in" mostly for years, months, centuries or cities, countries and neighborhoods
for example, I was born in 1980
but you can use "on" for weekdays like on "Monday, Sunday..." , for days of the months like "on 3rd of April" and streets,, vehicles etc...
and you can use "at" for different time periods of a day like at night, at noon, at 10.00 etc. or specific places like at home, at the corner...
I found these images from the web
Eki Görüntüle 2566981 Eki Görüntüle 2566982
Thanks I need to work them and of course practice is the best

X