Elizabeth Taylor'ın mücevherleri

Elizabeth Taylor engagement bracelet from Richard Burton

The Taylor-Burton Diamond is a diamond made famous when purchased by actor Richard Burton for his wife Dame Elizabeth Taylor in 1969, receiving worldwide publicity for its size and value. 68 carats

Photo: Elizabeth Taylor just after she received the Cartier necklace from her husband Mike Todd, in Saint-Jean-Cap Ferrat, France August 1957. © Premium Archive Films / Getty Image

The massive Bulgari 321-carat Burmese sapphire pendant in a diamond and sapphire sautoir necklace, from Burton

Liz Taylor was so blessed to wear such amazing jewelry. Top: Daisy Parure from Van Cleef & Arpels. m i d d l e : the "Mike Todd earrings", a gift from husband No 3, her favorite diamond earrings. b o t t o m : Bulgari emerald necklace a gift from husband No. 5 & 6 Richard Burton.

Liz Taylor.he Mike Todd Diamond Ear Pendants Round cut diamonds set in platinum. The original pair of these earrings were purchased on the Place Vendome-the famous Paris jewellery street. They were actually "paste" but Elizabeth loved them. A few months later Mike Todd surprised Elizabeth by having the pair made up with real diamonds.

At the premiere of Staircase in 1969, she wears the Mike Todd diamond tiara and earrings, a 19th century pearl and diamond garland necklace (a gift from Richard Burton in 1968) and the La Peregrina necklace

Diamond Tiara, 1957 "When [third husband Mike Todd] gave me this tiara, he said, 'You're my queen, and I think you should have a tiara,'" Taylor wrote in A Life in Jewelry. "I wore it for the first time when we went to the Academy Awards. It was the most perfect night, because Mike's film Around the World in 80 Days won for Best Picture. Taylor in the tiara at the 1957 Cannes Film Festival.

X