Makyaj Ürünleri Yaz gelinlerine 5 makyaj trendi

Makyaj Ürünleri İçin Öneriler

okypete

Nirvana
Kayıtlı Üye
28 Mart 2008
5 Makeup Trends for Summer Brides

Choosing your wedding-day makeup isn't always as easy as it sounds. You want to look like you, but if you don't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, you may be surprised at how much a professional applies to achieve that "natural" look. That's why makeup trials are so important — you need to make sure you and your artist share the same vision, and you may need more than one trial. After my first trial, I was speechless... for all the wrong reasons. I looked like a clown. Eventually, I found an artist who I connected with and who did exactly what I wanted — enhanced my best features without making it seem like I was wearing eight pounds of makeup.
When going to your trial, it's always a good idea to bring photos of makeup looks you love. With the virtual makeover app ,modiface
you can actually upload your image and try out different looks, then print out the ones you love to bring to your trial. Need some inspiration? They've compiled the five most popular looks brides are trying this season:
Neutral Elegance

Get the look: This understated look uses washes of color in peach, pale pinks, and browns to create a soft, dewy glow.
Bold Lips

Get the look: Choose either a vibrant shade of pink, red, or orange, depending on your skin tone. Keep your eyes understated and neutral to really play up your lips. Highlight your cheeks with a soft pink blush.
Dramatic Eyes

Get the look: Winged eyeliner instantly adds glamour to your wedding-day look. Classic red lips complete this red carpet style.
Colorful Smokey Eye

Get the look: Instead of using neutrals to create a smokey eye, use varying shades of blues, greens, or purples.
Pretty Pastels

Get the look: Perfect for a garden wedding, this floral-inspired look uses soft pops of pink on the cheeks, eyes, and lips.
Tell us: Which look would you try on your wedding day?
—Kristen O'Gorman Klein

3 un gozu 5 in dudagi :)

Kadınlar Kulübü Mobil uygulaması kullanılarak gönderilmiştir.

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için onları kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…