SIENNA MILLER
MTMwMzY0NDk3Mjg1MTI1Mzk0.jpg
MTMwMzY0NDk3Mjg1MTQ4NjQy.jpg
Eki Görüntüle 1541674 Eki Görüntüle 1541676
MTMwNDM0NTM0NTExNTI3OTQ2.jpg
MTMwNDM0NTM0NTExNTM4MTQ2.jpg

MARION COTILLARD
MTMwNDMzNzY5MjAyMDQyODkw.jpg

Marion Cotillard at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Macbeth'.
MTMwNDMzNzY5MjAyMDMxMDcw.jpg

Close-up of Marion Cotillard at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Macbeth'.
Marion! So great to see one of my top beauty crushes, here looking all fresh and natural. The hair is what makes this polished; it's strictly partly on one side, pinned half-back and then flat-ironed straight through the lengths. I love, love, love seeing such a bare, confident face. Vive la France!

MTMwNDMzODI5ODY4NTA5NjYy.jpg

Marion Cotillard at the 2015 Cannes screening of 'Macbeth'.
MTMwNDMzODI5ODY4NDQ0MTI2.jpg

Close-up of Marion Cotillard at the 2015 Cannes screening of 'Macbeth'.

MTMwNDMzNTA5NjI0OTQzODkw.jpg

Emily Blunt at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Sicario'.
MTMwNDMzNTA5NjI0OTQ1MTE4.jpg

Close-up of Emily Blunt at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Sicario'.

Who else thinks Emily should hire this makeup artist—Florrie White from the UK—and ditch whoever was giving her heavy-handed stuff like this? She looks amazing with a softer palette and more delicate brow (although seems to have lost the tails now?). Notice the angular edge of the shadow, which is a very important micro-trend at the moment.

MTMwMzY0ODM3MTI0NDEyNjkw.jpg

Emily Blunt at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Sicario'.
MTMwMzY0ODM3MTI0NDI1NzM4.jpg

Close-up of Emily Blunt at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Sicario'.
This one is even better. I'm going gaga for the lip colour, which is doing incredible things for Emily's skin tone—and is the perfect compliment to her new, blonder hair colour. With little other makeup save for a sweep of blush and some mascara, she looks prettier than ever.

• Lipstick: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Poppy Pop

E PORTMAN
MTMwNDM0NjkwNzQxMDI4ODc0.jpg

Natalie Portman at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'A Tale of Love and Darkness'.
Advertisement — Continue reading below

MTMwNDM0NjkwNzQwOTYzMzM4.jpg

Close-up of Natalie Portman at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'A Tale of Love and Darkness'.
Natalie's another (former) beauty crush who hasn't been on the red carpet circuit in a few years. So it's great to see her back with an big statement: an unexpected swipe of bright blue along the upper lash lines. I love it! Her brows have become nice and full, and she always did look chic in a sleek updo. Perhaps she could tone down the lashes.

MTMwNDM0NzIwODA1Njk0MDgz.jpg

Natalie Portman at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'A Tale of Love and Darkness'.
MTMwNDM0NzIwODA1NzM0NDEw.jpg

Close-up of Natalie Portman at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'A Tale of Love and Darkness'.
Eeks, bad lighting alert! Cannes must be a nightmare that way for makeup artists, since they need to worry about daytime, nighttime, flash, no flash.... Here, I think Natalie's minimal makeup look just got washed out. More colour on her lips and some earrings would've helped a great deal.

MTMwNDM0NzQ1NzcwMjQyMDE4.jpg

Natalie Portman at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Sicario'.
MTMwNDM0NzQ1NzcwMjE4Nzcw.jpg

Close-up of Natalie Portman at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Sicario'.
That's better! Again we have a side-parted, tight-to-the-head updo, which shows off Natalie's pretty features. I don't mind the dark fringe of lashes here, and love the pairing of a medium pink lipstick with brown eyes and a green dress. (Plus, didja notice? Stars are just like us and need their root touch-ups, too!)

JOAN SMALLS
MTMwNDMzNTQ4ODE2NTIxNjk0.jpg

Joan Smalls at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
MTMwNDMzNTQ4ODE2NTIwNDY2.jpg

Close-up of Joan Smalls at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.

EMMA STONE
MTMwNDMzNTg4ODEzNDY4OTQ2.jpg

Emma Stone at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Irrational Man'.

MTMwNDMzNTg4ODEzNDAzNDEw.jpg

Close-up of Emma Stone at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Irrational Man'.

SALMA HAYEK
MTMwNDM0MTM1MzQ3OTkxODI2.jpg

Salma Hayek at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Tale of Tales'.
MTMwNDM0MTM1MDc5NTc5NjE4.jpg

Close-up of Salma Hayek at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Tale of Tales'.
Speaking of ridiculously good skin... I present you Salma Hayek. (And did you know? She doesn't even wash her face in the mornings! I've gotta try that.) Her complexion is really the centre of this look, because everything else is just a soft enhancement: groomed brows, sculpted lids, natural lashes, barely detectable blush, brownish-berry lip gloss.

MTMwNDM0MTU5MjM4NzcwNjU4.jpg

Salma Hayek at the 2015 Cannes screening of 'Carol'.
MTMwNDM0MTU4OTcwMzEzMTgy.jpg

DIANE KRUGER
MTMwNDMzNjI5ODg0MDI4MTc4.jpg

Diane Kruger at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Sea of Trees'.
MTMwNDMzNjI5ODg0MDAwODk5.jpg

Close-up of Diane Kruger at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Sea of Trees'.
This isn't my favourite in Diane's beauty repertoire. While I appreciate her mixing it up with the wavy, half-up hairstyle, it just seems a bit aging, or not modern... or something? I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong. Maybe it's that it emphasizes the square shape of her face. Meanwhile, brows are looking excellent. And makeup is her usual DIY taupe job.

MTMwNDMzNjU2NDU5MTExMDQz.jpg

Diane Kruger at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Disorder'.

MTMwNDMzNjU2NDU5MTM5NTUw.jpg

CHARLIZE THERON
MTMwNDM1NDAwNDg0Mjk1OTU0.jpg

Charlize Theron at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Mad Max: Fury Road'.
MTMwNDM1NDAwNDg0MzE5MjAy.jpg

KARLIE KLOSS
MTMwNDMzNjg4OTM5ODQxNTQ2.jpg

Karlie Kloss at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
MTMwNDMzNjg4OTM5ODI4NDk4.jpg

LÉA SEYDOUX
MTMwNDMzOTMzNzUyOTg3NjE4.jpg

Léa Seydoux at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'The Lobster'.
MTMwNDMzOTMzNzUyOTc3NDE4.jpg

Close-up of Léa Seydoux at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'The Lobster'.

MTMwMzY0Nzk4NDY5NzMwMjc0.jpg

Léa Seydoux at the 2015 Chopard Trophy Party in Cannes.
MTMwMzY0Nzk4NDY5NzA4MjU0.jpg

Close-up of Léa Seydoux at the 2015 Chopard Trophy Party in Cannes.
Here's the evening version. Not all that different, except for the jewels and a smokier eye, with a hint of shimmer at the inner corners. Léa is just so beautiful, gah!

MTMwNDMzOTcxODcwODIyMzcw.jpg

Léa Seydoux at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Lobster'.
MTMwNDMzOTcxODcwNzcxODQz.jpg

RACHEL WEISZ
MTMwNDM0MDIzOTQ3Mjc3NTg2.jpg

Rachel Weisz at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'The Lobster'.

MTMwNDM0MDIzOTQ3Mjc4ODE0.jpg

Close-up of Rachel Weisz at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'The Lobster'.
Rachel is another one where I just gawk at her beauty. I mean, look at this—she's barely wearing much, except soft definition around the eyes, strong brows and a creamy berry mouth. Her hair is gelled a bit at the part and roots, but fluffy everywhere else. The only thing I'd change is blending that lip liner.

MTMwMzY0NzQ5MzQ1OTkxMjk5.jpg

Rachel Weisz at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Lobster'.
MTMwMzY0NzQ5MzQ2MDMxNjI2.jpg

Close-up of Rachel Weisz at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Lobster'.
And it gets even better! With her hair set in waves and then brushed, Rachel has a glam, old Hollywood vibe. The makeup keeps things super-fresh, centring around that covetable coral pink lipstick, plus bold brows and lush lashes.

• Lipstick: Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge in 246 Rose Comtesse
MTMwNDM0MDYxNTI4MjU0NDc0.jpg

Rachel Weisz at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Youth'.
MTMwNDM0MDYxNTI4MjE0MTQ3.jpg

Close-up of Rachel Weisz at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Youth'.
For this daytime event, Rachel wore her hair up, throwing the focus on her stained lips, flushed cheeks, defined lashes and strong, dark brows. English rose beauty at its finest.

MTMwNDM0MDg0MzQ1MjI3OTA3.jpg

Rachel Weisz at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.

MTMwNDM0MDg0MzQ1MjY4MjM0.jpg

CATE BLANCHETT
MTMwNDM1MjY2ODAzNDc3MTIz.jpg

Cate Blanchett at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Carol'.
MTMwNDM1MjY2ODAzNDExNTg3.jpg

Close-up of Cate Blanchett at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'Carol'.
Another natural look—I guess that was the safest way to play it in this unforgiving sunshine? Cate could use a bit more brow definition, but otherwise this bare-faced makeup and textured hair are all good.

BARBARA PALVIN
MTMwNDM0NjAxODg4ODgxMTE4.jpg

Barbara Palvin at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
MTMwNDM0NjAxODg4ODE1NTgy.jpg

Close-up of Barbara Palvin at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
Don't try this at home, kids! Barbara pulls off the cray-cray liner, but only because she's a) 21 years old, 2) a model, and c) in Cannes of all places–where else to wear something extreme like this?

NIKKI REED
MTMwNDM0OTU1Njg2ODM0MTQ2.jpg

Nikki Reed at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
MTMwNDM0OTU1Njg2NzY4NjEw.jpg

DOUTZEN KROES
MTMwNDM0Nzc5MDU2MTg4MDM1.jpg

Doutzen Kroes at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
MTMwNDM0Nzc5NTkzMTA5NDc0.jpg

Close-up of Doutzen Kroes at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
And this is why Doutzen is one of the world's highest-paid supermodels. She is drop-dead gorgeous in these graphic cat eyes (which bring out her striking baby blues), plus rosy-nude lips and cheeks and half-up hair. Notice how natural her brows are. Put away your tweezers, folks!

MTMwNDM0ODA4NTg0MTE1NDc0.jpg

Doutzen Kroes at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Tête Haute'.
MTMwNDM0ODA4NTg0MDg4MTk1.jpg

Close-up of Doutzen Kroes at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Tête Haute'.
Yep, it's the same person. Clearly, lighting can be your best friend or worst enemy. Ah well, it makes her more human to have a few crow's feet!

ADÈLE EXARCHOPOULOS
MTMwNDM0NjQwMDA2NjQ5MTA2.jpg

Adèle Exarchopoulos at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Irrational Man'.
MTMwNDM0NjQwMDA2NjcyMzU0.jpg

Close-up of Adèle Exarchopoulos at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Irrational Man'.
Adèle was born for eye makeup. Seriously, I've seen few celebs whose eyes are this almond-shaped, and take makeup so perfectly, whether it be smokies or these baby cat eyes. The golden shimmer at the inner corners is a nice touch, and I like that the rest of the face is matte and nearly bare. Not loving her new haircut, though.

NAOMI WATTS
MTMwNDM0ODg3NTA0MTM5NTM4.jpg

Naomi Watts at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Sea of Trees'.

MTMwNDM0ODg3NTA0MTUyNTg2.jpg

Close-up of Naomi Watts at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Sea of Trees'.
Pretty, even if Naomi once again crossed the fine line between dewy and shiny. She still looks amazing in an unforgiving tight updo, silver shimmer shadow and peachy-pink lips and cheeks. I even don't mind the false lashes this time.

MTMwNDM0ODUxNTMzODAxNDgy.jpg

Naomi Watts at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'The Sea of Trees'.
MTMwNDM0ODUxNTMzNzg4NDM0.jpg

Close-up of Naomi Watts at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'The Sea of Trees'.
For daytime, Naomi followed the cue of her fellow celebs with natural makeup. She kinda reminds me of Nicole Kidman in this pic—must be the thicker, wavier hair.

MTMwNDM1NDM1MTEyNDgyODI2.jpg

Naomi Watts at the 2015 Bulgari party in Cannes.
MTMwNDM1NDM1MTEyNDQyNDk5.jpg

Close-up of Naomi Watts at the 2015 Bulgari party in Cannes.
Not good, sorry Naomi. I think it's a matter of lighting more than makeup, although one might argue that her foundation is too orange compared to her chest. Still, it's quite refreshing to see an un-Botoxed face, which is a true rarity in Hollywood.

MTMwNDM0OTE3ODM3MzE4Nzg3.jpg

Naomi Watts at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Tête Haute'.
MTMwNDM0OTE3ODM3MzY5MzE0.jpg

Close-up of Naomi Watts at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Tête Haute'.
Much better! I don't find this as youthful as Naomi's first look, but she's still radiant and didn't overdo her makeup. She must be a smoker, huh? I've always wondered why she doesn't bleach her teeth.

CARA DELEVINGNE
MTMwMzY0NzExMjI4MTgzODI2.jpg

Cara Delevingne at the 2015 Grisogono party in Cannes.

MTMwMzY0NzExMjI4MjA3MDc0.jpg

ALEXANDRA DADDARIO
MTMwNDM0OTg5NTA5NjE0MDQ2.jpg

Alexandra Daddario at the 2015 Cannes press conference for 'San Andreas'.
MTMwNDM0OTg5NTA5NjEyODE4.jpg

Close-up of Alexandra Daddario at the 2015 Cannes press conference for 'San Andreas'.
I'll give you a moment. Just take in Alexandra's out-of-this-world luminous skin—it's unbelievable, huh? As if that weren't already unfair, she's also got crystal-clear blue eyes that pop like crazy against the red lipstick. People like this don't really need makeup because they already have so much contrast naturally.

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ
MTMwNDM1MDgzNzMwNDk2MTMx.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Glace et le Ciel'.
MTMwNDM1MDgzNzMwNDMwNTk1.jpg

Close-up of Michelle Rodriguez at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Glace et le Ciel'.
You know what? I actually like this for Michelle. She's no girly-girl, so the sleek ponytail against the high black neckline really works. Then, just black tightlined eyes, a bit of shimmer and nude lips. It's a great fit for her style.

TONI GARRN
MTMwNDM1MDIxNDUzNDU1MzMw.jpg

Toni Garrn at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Little Prince'.
MTMwNDM1MDIxMTg1MDE5ODc0.jpg

Close-up of Toni Garrn at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Little Prince'.
Yes, Toni has severe genetic advantages. But we can still learn something here: the shimmering silver eyeshadow all the way around her eyes with chunky mascara looks amazing. Especially for blondes.

LEONA LEWIS
MTMwNDM1MTMyNTg1NzEwODY2.jpg

Leona Lewis at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Amy'.
MTMwNDM1MTMyMzE3MjQ4MTMx.jpg

Close-up of Leona Lewis at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Amy'.
Haven't seen Leona in forever, and she looks great here. There's no one thing that stands out, it all just enhances her tan skin and blue-green eyes (an incredible combination). Side note: how are the whites of her eyes sooo white?!

NINA AGDAL
MTMwNDM1MTc2ODc3NTMzODI3.jpg

Nina Agdal at the 2015 premiere of 'Inside Out'.
MTMwNDM1MTc2ODc3NTg0MzU0.jpg

Close-up of Nina Agdal at the 2015 premiere of 'Inside Out'.
I shudder to imagine what I'd look like if I rocked up to Cannes in just a ponytail and as much makeup as Nina's wearing (meaning not much!). But she pulls this off beautifully. I'm enjoying the tone-on-tone effect of her hair, eye colour, brows and skin.

MTMwMzY1MDI5ODYxMDkzMzQ2.jpg

Nina Agdal at the 2015 Chopard Gold party in Cannes.
MTMwMzY1MDI5ODYxMDQyODE5.jpg

Close-up of Nina Agdal at the 2015 Chopard Gold party in Cannes.
Bit more Boho here, wearing loose hair with an air-dried texture. The makeup is elevated by a peach lipstick and matching blush, but still natural on the lashes and brows. Models get it about false lashes!

LILY DONALDSON
MTMwNDM1MTA1MjA1Mjk1NTgy.jpg

Lily Donaldson at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Inside Out'.

MTMwNDM1MTA1MjA1MzE3NjAy.jpg

Close-up of Lily Donaldson at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Inside Out'.
Another model... there are so many at Cannes! Lily did the classic cat eye, adding liner all the way around in the waterlines and a glossy pink mouth. All set off by—to quote a former commenter—my #dreamskin!

SARA FORESTIER
MTMwNDQyNDc0MDI2OTk3MDEw.jpg

Sara Forestier at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'La Tête Haute'.
MTMwNDQyNDczNzU4NTc0NjAy.jpg

Close-up of Sara Forestier at the 2015 Cannes photocall for 'La Tête Haute'.
You can tell Sara is French, right? Just from looking at her. It's the way she wears her red lipstick—a North American would at least have mascara, but here, there's none that I can detect. And for that I applaud her! It takes confidence for sure, but the effect is so youthful, especially with mussed-up, bedhead hair.

MARIE GILLAIN
MTMwNDM1MzM1NzkxMzIzNzc5.jpg

Marie Gillain at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Tête Haute'.
MTMwNDM1MzM1NzkxMzUxMDU4.jpg

Close-up of Marie Gillain at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Tête Haute'.
It's Marie's Beauty Editor debut and my gosh, she's stunning! Easily a favourite out of Cannes. I love the combo of the big necklace, (cleavage!) and straight hair with minimal makeup. She seems sexy, confident and most of all, like she's having a blast out there.

EMMA MILLER
MTMwNDM1Mzc0OTgyOTI4ODYy.jpg

Emma Miller at the 2015 Cannes screening of 'Macbeth'.
MTMwNDM1Mzc0OTgyOTQwNjgy.jpg

Close-up of Emma Miller at the 2015 Cannes screening of 'Macbeth'.
Another newbie, and she couldn't be more opposite to Belgian Marie. English Emma went bold everywhere, from the bright red lips to the black liner to what looks like dyed-darker hair. There's an aspect of this that's appealing, probably because she's so beautiful to start, but I think having slightly lighter hair and subtler eye makeup would be even more flattering. Plus, the overdrawing of the upper lips seems suspect.

SARA SAMPAIO
MTMwNDM1MzA5NzUzMTI0ODc0.jpg

Sara Sampaio at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
MTMwNDM1MzA5NzUzMTM1MDc0.jpg

Close-up of Sara Sampaio at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Youth'.
Sara is one of the new crop of Victoria's Secret Angels, and with such gorgeous eyes, you can see why. No complaints about the styling at all. Just can't help but notice how the camera highlights every little grooming prob, i.e. lip fuzz. Well, even Angels are human!

ANDIE MACDOWELL
MTMwNDM1MDQ5NjM5MTU2MTkw.jpg

Andie MacDowell at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Inside Out'.
MTMwNDM1MDQ5NjM5MTI3Njgz.jpg

Close-up of Andie MacDowell at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Inside Out'.
Andie made a rare red carpet appearance and I think she could've done a better job on her makeup. The blush seems too strong, brows too heavy and there's so much darkness under her eyes. At least her hair is as gorge as ever.

SOPHIE MARCEAU
MTMwNDM1NDg2OTIwNTEyNzg2.jpg

Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Glace et le Ciel'.
MTMwNDM1NDg2OTIwNTE0MDE0.jpg

Close-up of Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'La Glace et le Ciel'.
Sophie is a bit of a legend in France, so I hear. Obviously, her hair and makeup were the French way—bit of hair volume, slightly smoky eyes, but that's pretty much it.

MTMwNDM1NTM0MTY1MTY2MDkw.jpg

Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Sea of Trees'.

MTMwNDM1NTM0MTY1MTU0Mjcw.jpg

Close-up of Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'The Sea of Trees'.
The Carine Roitfeld look also gets a lot of play with French women. Sophie did the same heavy black liner, but her bangs half-concealing her eyes. Only in France do you see things like this...

MTMwNDM1NTYwMjAzNDA1MzIy.jpg

Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Mad Max: Fury Road'.
MTMwNDM1NTYwMjAzNDE1NTIy.jpg

Close-up of Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Mad Max: Fury Road'.
This one's the effortless-beauty-to-go-with-a-white-shirt look. I can't say I'm a fan, but you know, I'm not French. I do appreciate the individuality, however.

MTMwNDM1NTg4MTIwNjgwOTI2.jpg

Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Chopard Trophy Party in Cannes.
MTMwNDM1NTg3ODUyMjY3NDkw.jpg

Close-up of Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Chopard Trophy Party in Cannes.
Another one with hair hiding her eyes. This would drive me crazy! But it is perhaps my favourite of Sophie's Cannes looks, as it's the most conventionally glamorous.

MTMwNDM1NTEwODExMjY5NTk4.jpg

Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes jury photocall.
MTMwNDM1NTEwODExMjY4Mzcw.jpg

Close-up of Sophie Marceau at the 2015 Cannes jury photocall.
This one just plain isn't fair. The lighting is a b*tch, for sure. Look how how it brings out every single pore on Sophie's face—and she has good skin! Mind you, her green eyeliner has smeared under her eyes, and she could use some lip colour or earrings to brighten this up. And I really don't like her haircut. Bangs yes, layers no.

PARIS HILTON
MTMwNDM1MTU1MTM0MjkwMzk4.jpg

Paris Hilton at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Inside Out'.

MTMwNDM1MTU0ODY1ODY2NzYy.jpg

Close-up of Paris Hilton at the 2015 Cannes premiere of 'Inside Out'.

Paris Hilton is back! And it looks like she hasn't updated her style since the early '00s. Same obviously fake coloured contacts, same extra-long, streaky hair extensions and same makeup that appears stolen from Barbie's bedroom in the Dream House. I dunno... I could be into her comeback if only she'd update her style a bit. C'mon, Paris, it's 2015 now!

Adriana Lima with bronzed skin, smoney eyes and peach lipstick makeup at Cannes amfAR’s 22nd Cinem

X