Yüz germe için kim iyidir lütfen? Reklam yok

Merhaba,
I've been researching for a while too. It wouldn't be right for me to name a doctor because I didn't have surgery. But it was a good team that kept me informed. There are several methods of face lift. They say french hanger, classic stretch and high smas. French strap and classical stretching prices are lower, but I also saw that there are people who have a high risk of losing their effect in 6 months and 1 year and then have to have it done again. In classical stretching, only the skin regresses. The scars could not heal well because they stretched too much to keep the skin tight. In high smasta, they also stretch the muscles under the skin. Since then there was no need to stretch the skin too much, the scars were closed more invisible and looked natural. The price of this is higher than others, but they fall more naturally and permanently. And I guess not everyone can do the high sma.
yes, you are right, they say that temporal mid-face lift is not very strong because it is not fixed to the bone, but the other technique is permanent when it is cut under the lower eyelid, but the problem is that the eye can change shape.

I am sad. I talked about the process in the title of Ozan Bitik. I became the deep plan. One eye still stays weird and open when I smile. It's been 1.5 years. I shared the deep slits in my ears there again. I do not want to share my face, but I do not recommend it.
Subject Message 'About Ozan Bitik'
About Ozan Bitik
Got it, sorry for the photo, but did it explain why you had a cleft in your ear? There are people from Germany who had surgery with him in the WhatsApp group... I decided to choose Mr. Eryilmaz, but I'm afraid I didn't see the photos of his patients, I only saw his Instagram.

Got it, sorry for the photo, but did it explain why you had a cleft in your ear? There are people from Germany who had surgery with him in the WhatsApp group... I decided to choose Mr. Eryilmaz, but I'm afraid I didn't see the photos of his patients, I only saw his Instagram.
Did you talk to Mr Eryilmaz face to face and if so, which technique did he recommend you and the price he gave?

Did you talk to Mr Eryilmaz face to face and if so, which technique did he recommend you and the price he gave?
Hanımlar Türkçe’yi çok iyi bilmiyor, Türkçe yazarken zorlanıyor anlamak da sorun yaşıyor olabilirsiniz ama Forumda Türkçe yazmak zorunludur👇
I) Forum Dili "Türkçe" dir. Yabancı dil başlıkları hariç konu ve cevaplar Türkçe olmalıdır.

Site içi yazışmalarınızda Türkçe yazmanızı, yabancı dil paylaşımlarınızı dm üzerinden yapmanızı rica ediyorum😌

Hanımlar Türkçe’yi çok iyi bilmiyor, Türkçe yazarken zorlanıyor anlamak da sorun yaşıyor olabilirsiniz ama Forumda Türkçe yazmak zorunludur👇
I) Forum Dili "Türkçe" dir. Yabancı dil başlıkları hariç konu ve cevaplar Türkçe olmalıdır.

Site içi yazışmalarınızda Türkçe yazmanızı, yabancı dil paylaşımlarınızı dm üzerinden yapmanızı rica ediyorum😌
üzgünüm türkçe yazıyordum ama tarayıcı otomatik olarak ingilizceye çeviriyor

Türkiye'de kim iyi bir yüz germe cerrahı olarak bilinir??
Burada cerrahların adından bahseden birçok yorumun reklam gibi geldiğini fark ettim! Ve kimse fotoğraf paylaşmayı teklif etmiyor?? 🤔
Ozan'ın iyi bir cerrah olduğunu biliyorum, gerçek hayat kanıtı gördüm ama şimdi çok pahalı
Erhan Eryılmaz iyi bir cerrah mı? Instagram'da çok fazla fotoğrafı yok Burada bir gerçek hayat hastasıyla bile tanışmadım ama hesabı öldü
Dr.Serkan İlhan

X